(27) “To all the team in the Jolley Hub… many thanks!”
Mr & Mrs Bradbury, 15 Broadwood Close.
(26) “To you all!
A big thanks for all your help selling ‘Lime Kilns.’ Very impressed with the virtual tour – I know our buyers used it as a reference.
We are now settled in our new home but not at all sorted for Christmas!!!”
Val & Terry, Lime Kiln Lodge.
(25) “Dear Andrew, Elaine & Chris, Just to thank you all for everything over the past few months and all the help I’ve received from the JOLLEY TEAM.
You have been fantastic and I’m very grateful for everything you have done for both my property sale and securing my onward purchase; what a roller coaster!
All the best to you and your firm – I shall certainly recommend you.
Also a big thank you for recommending Duncan who has been amazing and finished the building work today & the excellent young electricians.”
Mrs Taylor Bruce, The Grey Cottage Disley.
(24) “To Andrew, Chris & Elaine, Thanks a lot for your excellent and very professional service. I would not hesitate to recommend you to family and friends. With best wishes again!”
Mrs Donlon, 3 Cypress Way High Lane.
(23) “Dear Andrew, Chris & Elaine, For what is known to be a very ‘stressful’ experience, thank you for making our whole moving experience, as smooth and hassle free as possible for us both.
We couldn’t have done it without you all.
Firstly for all your knowledge and experience, your superb marketing through video and photos. Secondly for your advice and support throughout every stage; unflappable and doing all you can to resolve each issue / problem as it arose, right through to confidently chasing up the ‘completion’ on moving day. We highly recommend Jolleys!”
Mr & Mrs Davies, 7 Rostherne Avenue High Lane.
(22) “We can’t thank the team at Jolley’s enough. From the excellent pictures and video that Chris took which helped bring the property to life to the expertise and local knowledge that Andrew and Elaine have.
We found the team very effective in organising viewings which resulted in a very quick sale.
Any problems that occurred during negotiations were dealt with calmly and efficiently.
We can’t recommend this company with its friendly feel enough.
Thank you to all Team Jolley!!”
Mr Cossar & Mrs Sanchez, Hazelhurst Barn Hayfield.
(21) “Chris, Thank you so much for your care and professionalism in producing such a high quality, excellent video shoot for marketing my property. It was wonderful!”
Mrs Donlon, 3 Cypress Way High Lane.
(20) “To Andrew & Elaine, Many Thanks. We both very much appreciate all the help and advice you have provide for us.”
Mr Hurley & Mrs Cookson, 58 Thornway High Lane.
(19) “Jolley & Co are truly the greatest estate agent in the area. Professional, yet friendly, top service from Andrew, Chris and Elaine.
The photos and video are the best we have seen and the equipment, skills and passion Chris shows is a credit to the company and the amazing photos and video made our house sell with the first viewers through the door from Jolley & Co.
Marketing is key to selling housing and Jolley & Co know exactly how to do this and get the right people for your house. Many other estate agents don’t actually market a house, but with Jolleys they genuinely care and have the skills to sell your house.
Andrew’s knowledge of the industry is amazing and we cannot thank him enough for all the extra help he gave us during the sale of our house. We cannot recommend him and his company enough.”
Mr & Mrs Fox, 21 Windlehurst Road High Lane.
(18) “Dear Elaine, I would like to thank Jolley & Co for marketing and you in particular for closing the sale on my bungalow on Alderdale Drive. As the property was empty I was pleased to receive feedback by email from every person who viewed. This enabled me to make small but significant changes to its presentation. It was equally important for me to receive regular and detailed updates on the sale process in the final few weeks while I was abroad. These helped me to liaise with my solicitor and ensure there was no unnecessary delays for completion. I always try to use local firms in transacting business and in your case my decision was fully vindicated”
Philippe Ralph, 27 Alderdale Drive High Lane.
(17) “The best thing I ever did was change my estate agent to Jolleys. Right from the start I was impressed with the time and effort they took with the photographs and presentation of the brochure. They remained positive and encouraging when I became apprehensive. They constantly gave support and advice. Throughout the process they have been very professional and never made me feel that anything was too much trouble. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone considering selling their home.”
Fran Cavanagh, 46 Andrew Lane High Lane.
(16) “Bought & sold with Jolley & Co sat here writing this on our first morning in our new house! Super professional from the day we made contact to dropping keys off. Elaine at Jolleys is absolutely marvellous keeps everything moving and always knows whats going on! Changed my opinion of estate agents. Great team! Photography / videography was 1st class.”
Mr & Mrs Bennett, 9 Scafell Close High Lane.
(15) “A very big thanks to all of you for all your hard work in selling the bungalow. We really appreciate it, thanks again.”
Joy & Phil Hatton, 58 Thornway High Lane.
(14) “To Andrew, Elaine and Chris, A big thank you for all your help and kindness with my house sale and new home. You always gave me 110% and helped me through a difficult time. Once again from someone who knew nothing about house selling your advice and help was second to none. Hope your business continues to do well.”
Val Edwards, 179 Buxton Road High Lane.
(13) “Dear Andrew, Mike, Chris & Elaine, Thank you so much for the professional way you conducted the sale of our house. From start to finish we have been treated with the upmost respect and friendliness. Nothing was too much trouble, you all went the extra mile. We shall not hesitate to recommend Jolley & Co whenever we have the opportunity.”
Ron & Audrey Townley, 46 Churchill Crescent Marple.
(12) “Thank you for the professional and positive way you handled the sale of Dad’s house and the attention to detail when taking the photographs. We would certainly recommend you to any prospective sellers.”
Anne Burke, 40 Thornway High Lane.
(11) “Dear Andrew, Chris, Mike & Elaine, Thank you for the excellent service which was both personal yet high professional. Without doubt the reason why our house sold in 3 days was due to the time and care that Chris took creating the impressive video and photos for the website.”
Matt, Louise & Niamh Turner, 32 Carlton Place Hazel Grove.
(10) “Dealing with Jolleys has been an absolute pleasure. Professional, punctual, reliable with great feedback & communications. The video was amazing & our property sold in 4 weeks. Thank you very much – all of you for all the hard work. We will recommend you in the future.”
Kerry & Nick Hobson, 11 Vale Close Romiley.
(9) “Jolley & Co have been good to deal with. They offered a better than average set of photos, they offer bespoke solutions in how to market your property and think around clients’ needs to try and attract the right buyers.”
Gayle Connelly, 6 Upper Hibbert Lane Marple.
(8) “Brilliant photographs and a superb video of our home were put on the website, and from the onset we had regular viewings, all followed up with valuable feedback. I was kept informed all the all the way, and it didn’t take very long to sell my home. All handled very professionally. Would not hesitate to use Jolley & Co.again.”
Michelle Rogers, 10 Langdale Close.
(7) “We recently used Jolley and Co to market and sell our home. They were very professional, yet friendly and approachable. They know the local market well and have a range of services, and will tailor those to your individual requirements. We were impressed by a family run firm who can combine both traditional and modern aspects to the buying and selling process, and would fully recommend.”
Denise Stokes, 46 Thornway High Lane.
(6) “I am writing to thank you for the excellent service that you gave us leading to the sale of our house in Disley. You managed to achieve a sale in less than a month! I believe that this result was largely due to the very professional brochure and presentation video that was prepared by yourselves, coupled to the pleasant manner of you and your team when dealing with both us and prospective buyers. I wish you every success for the future – you deserve it.”
Mr G Wyatt, 1 Stanley Hall Lane.
(5) “Just a quick note to say thank you for the very efficient way you dealt with our house sale. It couldn’t have gone any smoother! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jolley & Co in the future.”
Julie & Steve Boygle, 52 Hartington Road.
(4) “We would both like to thank you for all the help and guidance you gave us with the recent sale of our property. You provided us with a first class, professional service right from the start and we believe that the video Mike did really helped to market the property. We would have no hesitation in recommending your services and it was a pleasure to deal with an independent family firm.”
Ian Ashcroft, 9 Keswick Road.
(3) “Our house in Birch Vale had been on the market for 3.5 years with two other estate agents prior and although we had entertained plenty of viewers we only one ever had one offer, that was much too low to accept. We had been advised over this time to reduce our asking price on four occasions by a total of £55,000. Jolley & Co came in and advised that we were asking too little for our house so we put it on the market with them and increased our price by £25,000. Within 3 weeks of signing up with Jolley & Co we had our first viewer and amazingly they put in an offer. After some negotiation upwards we agreed to sell and the sale was completed within 3 months. Without hesitation therefore we can recommend anyone who needs to sell their home to employ Jolley & Co to do so.”
Frank & Lindsay Evans, 7 Lantern Pike View Birch Vale.
(2) “It is a great pleasure to write to you to thank you for the excellent service you gave me on the sale of my house in Poynton. You gave me the confidence I needed to go ahead and you responded by achieving a very acceptable price for my home. As a company you were all very polite and kept me well informed as to what was happening at the various stages of the sale. There were plenty of viewings to which you kept to a good time line and also sent me appropriate people to view my property. The video which you produced was of an excellent quality and certainly increased the amount of interest for viewings of my home.”
Julia Shuttleworth, 20 Dickens Lane Poynton.
(1) “As ever – we’re grateful to Jolleys for finding a buyer who was able to fulfil the unusual criteria demanded of this particular sale, which our solicitor was then able to take to a satisfactory completion.”
Cath & Martin Lawson, 6a Abbey Court Poynton.